LEVEL UP YOUR VUE SKILLS
The Vue 3 Essentials
Everything you need to know to make awesome Vue apps in 2021.
Learn the fundamentals of Vue 3 from creating your application using Vite all the way to building and deploying your final application.
To check out the type of high-quality content in this course, click here to check out one of the mid-course modules!
The Vue 3 Essentials Course
Welcome to the Vue 3 Essentials Course. The perfect resource for new Vue developers or Vue developers looking to get more familiar with Vue 3.
In this course, we’ll cover topics like:
– Creating your Vue app with Vite – the new build tool from the creators of Vue.
– The Composition API and the Options API
– Coding Single File Components with Vue’s most important directives
– The basics of Vue Router
– New Vue 3 features like <teleport> and writing reusable composable functions
– Add <slots> and <transitions> to your Vite App
– Building and deploying your App
– Much, much, more..
In our project, we’re going to be making a Recipe App by querying the free MealDB database. Here’s one of the pages that this course will teach you how to build.
Chapter 1: Getting Situated in our Vue Environment
- Touring Our Course Project – Recipe Finder App (2:48)
- Creating Our Vue 3 App with Vite (6:59) [PREVIEW]
- Our First Vue Component – SiteHeader.vue (8:53)
Chapter 2: Building Our Home Page in Vue 3
- Building Our Home Page with the Options API (7:07)
- Fetching, Processing, and Displaying Results from the MealDB (9:18)
- Creating Recipe Cards with Custom Prop Validation (9:06)
- Filtering Our Search Results using <select> (6:37)
- Converting Home.vue to the Composition API (8:58)
Chapter 3: Adding Our Recipe Page with Vue Router
- Setting Up Vue Router in Vite (8:45) [PREVIEW]
- Creating Our Recipe Page – Accessing and Parsing Data (8:49)
- Creating Our Recipe Page – Template and Styles (8:16)
- Building a Popup with Vue 3 <teleport> (10:57)
- A Deeper Dive into the Composition API (6:59)
Chapter 4: Adding More Functionality with Essential Vue Features
- Using Vue Router to Save Search History (5:57)
- Using VueUse and Template Refs to Close Our Popup (5:25)
- Using Vue <slots> to Create More Reusable Components (5:00)
- Displaying a No Results Section with v-else (2:20)
- Adding Animations with Vue <transition> (6:01)
Chapter 5: Finishing Up
- Building & Deploying Our App to Github Pages (5:50)
- Wrapping Up Our Course – Future Directions, Final Words (3:41)
- 2+ hours of Vue tutorials
- Access to all code resources from the course
Hey! I’m Matt and I’ll be guiding you through the Vue 3 Essentials course.
I run LearnVue.co – a Vue community of over 4000 developers and love web development!
Hope to see you with us and I’m excited to help you learn Vue 3!
To get the most value out of this course, it’s best to have…
- Some experience with HTML/CSS
- NO experience with Vue is required
Start Leveling Up Your Vue 3 Development For Just $30
The goal Vue 3 Essentials Course is to teach you both Vue and the main new features in Vue 3, but also to help you understand the core code and design principles you need to build your Vue apps.